Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

On The Scene………..Dodgers Win




So I got the chance to catch a DODGERS Day Game and witnessed a couple things for the first time. First, it was my first time attending an afternoon game with a 12pm start (Legit). Second, it was my first time watching a game go into extra innings (Not cool, but had to get my money's worth BABY!). Third, I caught myself a foul ball (Didn't actually catch it some Jabrooni didn't have any hands and it bounced right to me SWAG!). Fourth, I witnessed my first Walk-Off HomeRun (Which I captured the moment. SO SICK!). I was so tired from watching 4 hours of such a slow paced game so you can hear the excitement from the cheers and my man YUNG getting Jiggy aka Dr. Feel Good aka Swag It Out aka Gnarly. Check out the link!

(I had trouble trying to upload my video on YouTube so you know I can find ways to backdoor situations. Enjoy!) http://vimeo.com/22761477

No comments:

Post a Comment