Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March H.A.M.ness

So I'm sitting here thinking about how crazy the month of March can get. Thinking about how Jiggy/H.A.M I am going to get this month. Check out these bars from one of my favorite Hip Hop artist Jadakiss-

"Yo, yo
I wanna.. take a trip to the Beverly Center
and scoop a mean model broad up dawg and get head in the renter
Gotta take her home, clean her up before I can finish
Cause ain't no p**** worth gettin burnt while I'm up in it
Then I made her roll up while I was runnin a bath
And she said she do X, I gave her one and a half
Let her get her roll on and made her jump in the bath
I left her standin there sayin.. haha
I wanna.. come through in the orange M5
And I got them things in the trunk and they goin for ten-five
It could and it will get ugly, but so what?
No matter how it go down, the hood'll still love me
Never cut broads, I let everybody hit 'em
My bullets is like chicken pox, everybody get 'em
You know BOOG's flow pud-dy, lookin for somethin to slay
Mixin the 'gnac with Ocean Spray, c'mon
CRUISINNNNNNNN BABYYYYYYYYYYYY"

You might be a SHOOK DADDY and have no idea of what you just read but know these lyrics are just H.A.M....... ITS MARCH H.A.M.ness turn it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment