Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Throw Back Thursdays................. C'mon n Raise UP

Throw Back Thursday will be dedicated to the old school. I have to pay homage to the old school because without it we wouldn't be where we are today. Throw Back Thursdays will focus on old school songs, people, sports, styles, BOOG, pretty much everything from back in the day......................................... Now this Petey Pablo classic track still goes soooooooooo H.A.M to this day. The track has been on my mind all week after seeing all of my buddies (no homo) going H.A.M to this jam on some home video they showed me this past weekend............... "TAKE YA SHIRT OFF, TWIST IT ROUND YO HEAD, SPIN IT LIKE A HELICOPTER". Man this track still gets me turnt up!





Warning: Song may knock you out if you aren't careful.



No comments:

Post a Comment